As reported by UK’s Sun, BMW’s hybrid supercar Vision Efficient Dynamics or now officially named BMW i8 will be the main star of the new movie “Mission Impossible: The Ghost Protocol”! Tom Cruise will have to work bit harder to get some attention.
Hybrid BMW i8 is already on locations in Vancouver, British Columbia and Canada – proving it’s green creditability and exciting sport ride quality.
To remind you quickly – BMW i8 is a hybrid sport car powered by 3-cylinder diesel engine, turbocharger and 328 PS electric motor. 0 -100 in less than 5 seconds and top speed of 248 km/h. This hybrid supercar can get you 26.57 km far on only 1 liter of fuel. BMW i8 will be on sale in 2013. for around 160,000 U.S. dollars. But we are sure Mr. Cruise will drive off one example of the BMW i8 home just after shooting.
We are looking forward to see hybrid sport car BMW i8 and Tom Cruise in the new “Mission Impossible: The Ghost Protocol” in 2013. Maybe at the same time when BMW i8 will be on sale?
More Electric and Hybrid Sport Cars:
- Fastest Hybrid Dream-Car – Frazer-Nash Namir Supercar
- BMW will reborn M1 in shape of Z10 ED – hybrid supercar
- Honda revving with new NSX – reborn as a hybrid supercar
- Porsche Panamera S Hybrid – Porsche’s super fuel efficient car will debut on the 2011 Geneva Motor Show
- Ford GT to reincarnate as a ultimate hybrid supercar?
- Volta – Toyota’s Stylish Hybrid Supercar has Arrived