Futuristic hybrid supercar MOTION is expected to enter the market in 2011. Reveled at the 2009 Dubai Motor Show for the firsts time, sharp-styled sport car made by Kepler Motors. Company founded and owned by World Speed Record holder Russ Wicks.
The Kepler MOTION body is carbon fiber composite monocoque chassis with active suspension, and a seven-speed sequential transaxle. All this is pounded by impressive 800 bhp delivered by modified Ford 3.5-liter twin-turbo EcoBoost V6 powering the rear wheels and a 250 hp electric motor holding the front wheels. All-wheel-drive and this active power split is expected to bring amazing control and speed. 0 -60 mph is under 2.5 seconds. Top speed over 200mph. Yes, Kepler MOTION is real hybrid supercar hero!
Check embedded video for drive-train presentation. Only 50 cars that are set to be delivered to customers in 2011. so if you are interested contact Kepler today.
More Electric and Hybrid Sport Cars:
- Volta – Toyota’s Stylish Hybrid Supercar has Arrived
- Fastest Hybrid Dream-Car – Frazer-Nash Namir Supercar
- Veritas RSIII Hybrid – German one-seat hybrid roadster reaping from 0 – 100 in 3.1 seconds
- Hybrid Plug-in Supercar Fisker Karma is in production – first delivery next month – price only $87,000
- Honda revving with new NSX – reborn as a hybrid supercar
- BMW i8 – Hybrid Supercar will be the star of the new Mission Impossible Movie