Joy tour for Tesla Roadster 2.5 in Australia started a few days ago. Electric sport car toll on the 3,000 kilometers trip through wast Australian to prove that full plug-in electric car can be used in normal everyday life and occasional country trips.
From Melbourne to Brisbane, car will travel in a few days and give a chance to Aussies for a good first person experience with the most advanced technology in production electric sport cars. To check more about trip – visit official Tesla Motor’s blog on http://www.teslamotors.com/australia
Image from Tesla. All Australian can contact Jay McCormack on 0457 66 55 66 for more details and to book a test drive.
More Electric and Hybrid Sport Cars:
- Tesla enthusiast revealed BBC’s stunt regards electric cars – Tesla Roadster made from London to Edinburgh in one day!
- Getaround in rented Tesla Roadster for only $25 per hour!
- Toyoda to drive the first Tesla Roadster in Japan
- VIDEO: Tesla Roadster 2.5 – up close and personal!
- Wireless charging pod for your Tesla Roadster
- Blue beauty Tesla BRABUS with extra green package