Pagani Automobili created some of the World most exiting cars. Lately they had amazing success with Pagani Huayra that rocks every car lunatic dreams – including me! Not to stay behind, main designer for Pagani, Antonio Bruno, showcased latest electric car concept images for the electric supercar called Electrodinamycs Concept. For now we can’t find a lot of information about this gorgeous supercar as it is very early stage, but Antonio planned to use four inboard-mounted permanent-magnet electric motors connected to the wheels by drive shafts. And of course this is packed in amazing sculptured electric sport car body. We’ll see if Antonio can make few Pagani engineers excited about the projects – and we’ll get more info about possible drive-train and motor options.
Well, enjoy in images below and once we have more data, such as price (yes, that a joke) we’ll let you know!
More Electric and Hybrid Sport Cars:
- Hybrid and electric concept cars on the top of 2010 prototype lists
- Lexus LFA as a hybrid supercar – can Lexus build flagship sport car?
- Electric sport car E-Wolf E2 – electric growl from the Germans supercar
- Radical concept – Capstone Turbine CMT-380 Hybrid Supercar
- Electric sport car concepts from the 2011 Geneva Motor Show – Green and Mean Prototypes!
- Mercedes Benz radical eco-supercar concept – Biome