Lotus definitively knows how to create exciting sport cars. Few months ago we wrote about hybrid concept Lotus Evora 414E. In the latest new form Lotus CEO, Dany Bahar, Evora concept will be presented at 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show in September.
There are 147 changes to this aggressive sport car, but most exciting one is production ready version of hybrid Lotus Evora – that will be presented in October 2011. According to Lotus, new hybrid Evora will be powered by two electric motors and a 1.2-litre three-cylinder hybrid powertrain. Car will be on sale in 2013. and we can wait to see hybrid Evora quietly roll down the street. I have to admit it will be first time that Lotus car is not followed by rough sport sound from exhaust pipe. But I am more then happy to replace this with knowledge that renewable energy powering this jewel. I am very interested in knowing the price… and I will make sure there is a spare spot in my garage in mid 2013.
More Electric and Hybrid Sport Cars:
- Stunning beauty from the Lotus corner – Evora 414E Hybrid
- Small and sporty jewel in the uprising hybrid World – Lotus Elite Hybrid
- Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid – in Action! Gorgeous hybrid sport car in exclusive videos
- Porsche Panamera S Hybrid – Porsche’s super fuel efficient car will debut on the 2011 Geneva Motor Show
- Porsche 929 hybrid to debut on 2011 Detroit Auto Show – is this production ready Porsche 918 Spyder?
- BMW i8 – Hybrid Supercar will be the star of the new Mission Impossible Movie