One of the Japanese stars of the 2012 Geneva Motor Show was new Infiniti Emerg-E electric supercar. We hope to see this beauty on the streets soon.
Japanese star is beautiful sculptured powerful sport car with 400-horsepower range-extended powertrain. Infiniti Emerg-E can accelerate from 0 to 60 miles per hour in four seconds, what brings this environment friend car in level with petrol powered road machinery. According to Infinity range will be around 300-miles, of course depends on how much you can resist to push the pedal. This two seat coupon will have range-extender powertrain, where electric engine will work with 1.2 L petrol engine.
Nissan proved int he past their serious attention in developing electric cars and moving them fast into production. We are sure that Infiniti Emerg-E will see the light of the day too. And I believe sooner than some other car corporations with maybe a bit too ambitions electric car projects. On sale date? End of 2014. Do you want to bet? (You know where to find me
Enjoy in some images of Infiniti Emerg-E. It’s a beauty.
More Electric and Hybrid Sport Cars:
- Electric sport car concepts from the 2011 Geneva Motor Show – Green and Mean Prototypes!
- Porsche Panamera S Hybrid – Porsche’s super fuel efficient car will debut on the 2011 Geneva Motor Show
- Rolls Royce to reveal Electric Phantom on the 2011 Geneva Motor Show
- Electric sport car from the German corner – Artega SE revealed on the 2011 Geneva Motor Show
- Chevrolet Mi-Ray Hybrid – Electric sport car won award at the Seoul Motor Show
- Nissan Esflow – Plug in Electric Sport Car – The New Soul of Japanese Z sport cars