If you love snow and ice. And electric cars. Then here is a candy for you. Team the RaceAbout achieved electric car speed record on frozen Lake Ukonjärvi in Finland. This was done by averaging speed of 161.59mph over two laps. Previously the Metropolia Electric held the electric car speed record made on famous Nürburgring race track.
Another achievement by electric beauties. And great showoff by Helsinki Metrololia University of Applied Sciences and their the RaceAbout Team. Now it’s time to take on Paris-Dakar.
More Electric and Hybrid Sport Cars:
- Peugeot EX1 electrified from 0 – 100 kmh in 3.49 seconds – amazing speed for sexy French sport car
- Fastest Drag Racing Electric Cars in the World – 1981 Camaro and Black Current. Quarter Mile in …
- 320 mph – The fastest electric car in the World – the Buckeye Bullet
- Stunning beauty from the Lotus corner – Evora 414E Hybrid
- Hybrid and electric concept cars on the top of 2010 prototype lists
- Electric sport car E-Wolf E2 – electric growl from the Germans supercar