Recently we wrote about All Electric Drift Car K1 by Quimera, so let us remind you of another amazing projects by Spanish Kings of Electric Racing.
AEGT or All Electric Grand Tourer is prototype shown at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show for the first time. 3 UQM electric motors are good to produce 700 bhp rocket AEGT to 300 km/h. Of course superior design by Quimera made this performance possible, even that lightweight carbon fiber monocoque chassis had to drag 600 kg of lithium-polymer EIG batteries. So next step is reducing batteries weight and looking at dust behind this masterpiece. So we are calling all manufacturers of the lightweight car batteries to step forward…
Enjoy in below photos. I love this classic supercar design.
More Electric and Hybrid Sport Cars:
- Pagani Electrodinamycs Concept – will Pagani build electric supercar? We think it should!
- Electric Drift Car Slowly Gaining Supercar Status!
- Fastest Drag Racing Electric Cars in the World – 1981 Camaro and Black Current. Quarter Mile in …
- Porsche Boxster E – Porsche breeding cool electric sport car based on Boxster S
- Electric DIY BMW Supercar – Croatian Mate Rimac and VST conversion created green monster
- VIDEO: Jay Leno test driving Jaguar C-X75