History made again by hybrid race cars – Audi E-Tron is the first hybrid car to win the Le Mans 24-hour race. This is another prove that green supercars are reality.
“This result is the fruit of so much hard work,” Beniot Treluyer, one of Audi drivers “We prepared well for the race, and Marcel, André and I felt more confident after our win in 2011. We also worked with the same technical staff, including our race engineer Leena and our mechanics. We are really motivated by the hybrid project. Today, I think we wrote a fresh page in motor racing history.”
Today we have tow exciting videos for you – 2013 Audi R18 E-Tron Quattro LMP1 passing by under 340km/h run. And videos of news and Le Mans highlights by Audi Motorsport. Enjoy.
340 km/h Fly Bys – 2013 Audi R18 E-Tron Quattro LMP
Le Mans 2013 Highlights by Audi Motorsport
More Electric and Hybrid Sport Cars:
- Audi R20 – Street Legal Le Mans Racer Will Race at 2013 Le Mans
- Dream Ended Here – Audi R8 E-Tron won’t make it to production tracks
- Audi RSe coming in 2013. – new name for the gorgeous Audi R8 E-tron electric sport car
- Audi R8 E-tron And Why We Are Not Giving Up From The Electric Supercar Production
- Can Nissan Electric Racer ZEOD RC take the win at the Le Mans 24 Hours Race in 2014?
- Rimac Concept_One Video – What $1M and 1,088 hp Can Do For You!