There is no such a car as the Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid. Never was, never will. Beauty, grace, speed, advanced technology – this car is like dream packed in a sheetmetal. Or I should rather say, carbon-fiber chassis.
We wrote about Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid before – shared videos of this beauty and also braked news that supercar will be sold in China, currently fastest growing car market. For $845,000 a pop, it will for sure find lot of owners in reach Chinese car enthusiasts. For now we can just admire numbers from technical book of this Porsche. Or if you are luck as editors or Road & Track – you may have a chance to test drive it. Read their review about first test drive on their website >>.
I will just share few details about Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid with you and leave you to enjoy photos from Road & Track. I hope there will be more videos soon.
Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid details: Electric motor is 385 volt, powered by lithium-ion battery. Real power kick by V8 608-hp matched with 7-speed DSG rolling to 9150-rpm. From 0 to 62-mph in 2.8 seconds. Impressed? You should be. It’s the real Porsche.
More Electric and Hybrid Sport Cars:
- Porsche 929 hybrid to debut on 2011 Detroit Auto Show – is this production ready Porsche 918 Spyder?
- Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid – in Action! Gorgeous hybrid sport car in exclusive videos
- Porsche 918 Spyder Heading to China! New details about Porsche Hybrid Supercar revealed.
- Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid topped Top 10 Hybrid and Electric Super Cars List
- Porsche 918 Spyder hybrid IS in production! Checkmate!
- Porsche 918 Spyder – end of the game